While they look similar, there are some significant differences in these two models besides price. In this video, Mike Martin explains nine significant feature differences between the CT-X3000 and CT-X5000.
Don’t have 3 minutes to watch the video? Here are the 9 differences in a nutshell:
- Speaker System: The most noticeable difference between CT-X3000 is 12W and the CT-X5000 is an amazing 30W!!
- Battery Power: They both come with power supplies but the CT-X5000 is the only model in the CT-X lineup that can’t run on batteries due to the higher amplification.
- User Rhythms:The CT-X3000 has 50 User Rhythms, while the CT-X5000 has 100 User Rhythms.
- Direct Access Category Buttons:The CT-X5000 provides quicker access to tones and rhythms with 16 buttons for direct access to categories.
- Connectivity:The CT-X5000 adds 1/4″ Left/Right Line Outputs and a Mic Input with access to the system effects.
- Assignable Modulation Button:The CT-X5000 also has an assignable button for tone vibrato or real-time effects control like rotary speaker.
- Backlit Registration Buttons:For easier viewing on stage the 8 Registration buttons are backlit on the CT-X5000.
- System Effects:The CT-X5000 offers more Reverb, Chorus and Delay choices.
- System EQ:They both have EQ presets but the CT-X5000 adds a programmable System EQ.